** Rated "A killer app!" by Apps4iDevices.com
- Version 1.0.3: Note Lengths animation and longer sounds.
- Version 1.0.3: Applause and other sound effects.
- Version 1.0.3: Some new "error" sounds - boink, sploink, vibraslap.
- Version 1.0.3: Better note spacing algorithm, better note alignment.
- Practice tapping rhythms for one hand alone or two hands together.
- Rhythm Patterns presented in five different modules:
- Levels (one hand): ten difficulty levels.
- Levels (two hands): ten difficulty levels.
- Patterns: rests, ties, hemiolas, cross rhythms, dotted rhythms, and more.
- Composers: rhythm patterns from works by Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Debussy, Gottschalk, Haydn, Joplin, and Mozart.
- Drum style: color-coded, left and right hands marked on a single rhythm line.
- Customize tap sounds, metronome sounds, and error sounds.
- Turn applause sounds on or off.
- Built-in metronome gives the user precise control over exercise tempo.
- Save metronome speed as default for any exercise.
- Select one, two, or three measures of lead-in beats.
- Option to listen to exercise without tapping.
- Progress indicators give immediate, real-time feedback for current score.
- Visual markers indicate correct and incorrect taps.
- Correct hit makes tap sound, miss makes error sound (customizable).
Rhythm Lab design and development: Jon Ensminger.
Gonville music font: Simon Tatham - Gonville font
Rhythms music font: Matthew Hindson - Rhythms font